Two Tepees Available
Fiddle Creek Tepee & Hillside TepeeOur tepees are authentic Sioux Indian, hand painted by Nomadic Tepees. The lining holds in the heat when it’s cold and keeps the sun out when it’s hot. It’s rustic camping made comfy.
- 18 ft Sioux design Tepee
- $80.00/Night Mid Week
- 243 sq ft of floor room
- $500.00/Week (max of 7 days)
- Sleeps 4-6 Comfortably
- $95/Night Weekend (min of 2 night stay)
- $35 House Keeping Fee
- Furnished with a queen air bed and 2 bunk cots.
- Memory Foam
- Linens and Indian blankets
- Table and cushions to eat Indian style
- Picnic table and small BBQ at your site
- Campfires are permitted in fire pits only
- Bring your own flashlights and lanterns and a camp stove for cooking, or dine in our restaurant.
- Available April 15 – October weather permitting